Nicole Davis, PA-C
Surgical SchedulerAlycia Stone
Administrative AssistantNicole Burgess
Medical AssistantDiana Vargas
Doctor Larson In the News
View Doctor Larson's Video
Thomas J. Larson, M.D.
- Dr. Larson graduated from St. Lawrence University with a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry and continued with graduate studies in Biochemistry at the University of Texas at Austin. He went on to the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine where he received his M.D. in 1983. Dr. Larson completed his Orthopedic Surgery Residency at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center where his residency training included Pediatric Orthopedics at Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh.
- In 1990, Dr. Larson was Board Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. He was re-certified in 1999 and 2009. Dr. Larson earned an additional board certification with the American Board of Independent Medical Examiners in 1997.
- Dr. Larson’s practice is one of General Orthopedics with a special interest in joint replacement of the hip, knee & shoulder; partial knee replacement; resurfacing of the hip & shoulder; and arthroscopy of the knee & shoulder.
- Dr. Larson is affiliated with Middlesex Hospital and the Middlesex Center for Advanced Orthopedic Surgery. He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery, Connecticut State Medical Society and Middlesex County Medical Association.
- Dr. Larson enjoys golf, snowboarding, cooking and travel. He grew up in Ohio and suburban Philadelphia. In 2004, after 25 years of living in Pittsburgh, PA, Dr. Larson and his wife decided to move to Connecticut to live near their daughter and her family.
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA.
Orthopedic Surgery Residency 1985-88
- Mercy Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA.
General Surgery Internship 1983-85
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA.
- University of Texas, Austin, TX.
- St. Lawrence University, Canton, NY.
BS Chemistry 1978
- Orthopedic Associates of Middletown 2004 – Present
- Orthopedic Associates of Pittsburgh 2001 – 2004
- Larson Orthopaedics 1995 – 2001
- East Suburban Orthopedic Associates 1988 – 1995
- Middlesex Hospital,
- Middlesex Center for Advanced Orthopedic Surgery,
CERTIFICATION & LICENSURE
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Certification 1990, Recertification 1999, 2009, 2011
- American Board of Independent Medical Examiners
- Medical License: Connecticut & Pennsylvania
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Orthopedic Surgery
University of Pittsburgh 1988 – 2004
Forbes Family Practice Residency Training Program 1988 – 2004
Golden Apple Teaching Award 1997
- Secretary, Medical Staff
Forbes Regional Hospital 2003
- President, Medical Staff
HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Greater Pittsburgh 1996
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Connecticut State Medical Society
- Middlesex County Medical Society