Kevin Dinsmore, APRN
Surgical SchedulerNicola Previti
Administrative AssistantSavannah Begin
Administrative AssistantJessica MacNeil
Medical AssistantYoandra Nunez
Doctor Fejos In the NewsLocal Leader For Leading Edge Non-Surgical Treatment Of Chronic Knee Pain Non-Surgical Multidisciplinary Management for Low Back Pain
View Doctor Fejos's Video
Arpad S. Fejos, M.D.
Non-surgical Neck & Back Tear
Percutaneous Laser Disc Decompression
Nerve Conduction Testing (EMG)
- Dr. Fejos graduated from Dalhousie University with a bachelor’s degree in chemistry and received his medical degree from Ross University School of Medicine. Dr. Fejos completed his physiatry residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia Campus. He also completed a preceptorship in interventional spine at the Lasar Spine Center in New York.
- Dr. Fejos is Board Certified by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. He specializes in physiatry and pain management, interventional spine injection, and neck and back pain. He is an affiliate of Middlesex Hospital and Middlesex Center for Advanced Orthopedic Surgery. He is a member of the AMA, The Middlesex County Medical Association, Connecticut State Medical Society, International Spine Injection Society, American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Physiatric Association of Spine, Sport and Occupational Rehabilitation, North American Spine Society, International Musculoskeletal Laser Society, American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine and the American Academy of Pain Management.
- Dr. Fejos is married and has one child. He enjoys Formula 1 and cart racing and biking.
- Preceptorship- Interventional Spine
The Laser Spine Center
New York, NY – 2002 to 2003
- Residency- Physiatry
New York Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia Campus
New York, NY – 2000 to 2002
- Internship- Physiatry
East Carolina University
Greenville, NC – 1998 to 2000
Ross University School of Medicine – 1993 to 1997
- Middlesex Center for Advanced Orthopedic Surgery,
Middletown, CT – 2010 to Present
- Orthopedic Associates of Middletown,
PC – 2005 to Present
- Bristol Hospital
- Associate Physician
Southern Orthopaedic Specialists, Atlanta, GA – 2004 to 2005
- Associate Physician
Laser Spine Center, New York, NY – 2003 to 2004
- Middlesex Hospital, Middletown, CT – 2005 to Present
CERTIFICATION & LICENSURE
- Connecticut License – 2005 to Present
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation – 2004 and 2014
- Connecticut State Medical Society
- Middlesex County Medical Association
- International Spine Injection Society (ISIS)
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians (ASIPP)
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (AAPMR)
- Physiatric Association of Spine, Sport and Occupational Rehabilitation (PASSOR)
- North American Spine Society (NASS)
- International Musculoskeletal Laser Society (IMLAS)
- American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine (AANEM)
- American Academy of Pain Management (AAPM)
- McMillan M, Fejos A, Confirmation of disc vaporization by detection of gas bubbles during percutaneous laser disc decompression. Photo Medicine and Laser Surgery. Vol 23, pp 351-352, June 2005
- Choy D, Fejos A, Cervical disc herniations and percutaneous laser disc decompression: a case report. Photo Medicine and Laser Surgery. Vol 22, pp 423-425, October 2004.
- Black W, Fejos A, et al. PLDD in the treatment of discogenic back pain. Photo Medicine and Laser Surgery. Vol 22, pp 431-433, October 2004
- Fejos A, Post procedure rehabilitation, PLDD, Chapter 24, February 2003 (Book, Springer-Verlag).
- Fejos A, Black W, PLDD in discogenic pain, PLDD, Chapter 18, February 2003, (Book, Springer-Verlag).
- Fejos A, Choy D, PLDD: A ten-year follow-up, PLDD, Chapter 14, February 2003, (Book, Springer-Verlag).
- Fejos A., Review of ‘Whyte, G.P. Cardiac Fatigue following prolonged endurance exercise of different distances. Med. Sci. Sports Exerc. Vol 32, No5, pp. 1067-1072, 2000.’ Rehab in Review, September 2000
- Fejos A., Review of ‘ O’Grady, M. Diclofenac sodium (Voltaren) reduced exercise-induced injury in human skeletal muscle. Med Sci Sports Exerc. Vol 32, No 5, PP1191-1195, 2000.’ Rehab in Review, October 2000
- Fejos A, Review of ‘O’Kroy, JA. Oxygen uptake and ventilatory effects of external nasal dilator ergometry. Med. Sci. Sports Exerc. Vol 32, No5, pp. 1491-1495.’ Rehab in Review, November 2000.
- Fejos A, Chandarana B. Percutaneous laser disc decompression (PLDD): a ten-year follow-up study. Am. J. Phys. Med. Rehabil. Vol 80, No. 4, pp. 322, April 2001 (Abstract).