Thank You for Choosing Orthopedic Associates Of Middletown for Your Care.
We have streamlined and improved the way that our physicians are able to care for patients. This allows patients and physicians to more effectively manage the appointment time.
By signing up you will enjoy benefits such as:
1. Fill out pre-visit forms in the comfort of your own home = Shorter wait times
- No longer do you need to sit in the waiting room for extended periods of time filling out your pre-registration health history forms. After you have made an appointment, our team will send you an activation email to create your account. Login into the patient portal and complete the forms at your leisure, prior to your appointment. This also allows patients the time to think about their answers and, if needed, look up important information. This allows patients and physicians to more effectively manage the appointment time.
2. Request medication refills = Streamline and expedited turnaround time on refills
- Gone are the days of waiting on hold for a receptionist to answer the phone to request your refill. With the help of a patient portal, individuals can review schedules and request medication refills with the click of a mouse.
3. Improved access and communication with providers = Stronger relationship with your provider
- You no longer need to call the office to connect with staff or your provider. Through the portal, patients can message the provider office directly leading to better communication and outcomes in the long run.
We appreciate the confidence and trust you have placed in us and look forward to meeting you. Your trust in our knowledge and expertise is very important to us, and we promise not to take that for granted. At your first visit, we will take the time to get to know you and discuss your medical concerns and needs. We will perform a comprehensive medical evaluation and gather information to make a customized plan for you.
If you have an upcoming appointment, and have had diagnostic tests or images relating to your condition (MRI’s, CT’s, and X-rays) please bring these reports and discs with you on the day of your appointment. Please note, without the reports and discs we may need to reschedule your appointment.
At OAM, we realize your time is valuable and every patient condition is unique and may require more time than planned. Therefore, we will make every effort to provide you with the highest quality care and to minimize your waiting time. In the event of a delay we will notify you as best we can. We strive to put care first for every patient we serve. Again, thank you for your trust in Orthopedic Associates of Middletown and we look forward to serving you.
The Physicians and Staff of OAM